EAGLE WINGS EDUCATION SERVICES PHYSICS PAPER FORM TWO
Answer all questions.
1. (a) State the Archimedes principle and the law of flotation. (8mrks)
(b) Define the following terms,
(i) Upthrust(ii) Bouyant force(III) Real weight (iv) Apparent weight. (12mrks)
(c) The apparent weight of a body is 6.4N. If the weight of liquid displaced is 4.7N, what is the weight of body in air.(10mrks)
2. (a) Definite the term physics and give three subjects related to it.(5mrks)
(b) State the SI unit of the following,
(i) Length(ii) Density(iii) Mass (iv) Volume (v) Energy.(5mrks)
(c) What are the basic physical quantities?(3mrks) (d) Measures the diameter of wires and ball bearing_(2mrks)
(e) Draw a well labeled diagram of micrometer screw gauge.(5mrks)
3. (a) Define the term static electricity.(5mrks)
(b) State the fundamental law of static electricity and give the two types of charges.(10mrks)
4. (a) What is matter and give it’s states.(5mrks)
(b) Define the following terms,(i) Cohesion(ii) Adhesion(iii) Meniscus(iv) Surface tension and give two effects of force (10mrks)
5. (a) Define the term force and give it’s SI unit.(5mrks)
(b) Give three types of five types of forces.(10mrks).
* Wish you success* PREPARED BY SIR JUMA SOSPETER.